Messed up biiiiig time

My squad morale has been poor for ages.. I'm in 2015 and basically for the 2014-2015 season it was poor.

I have now made it Very Poor with no yellow bit on the bar as I appointed somebody as captain and replaced Schneiderlin and therefore people were unhappy I hadn't appointed Schneiderlin as captain.

I then appointed Schneiderlin as captain and now people think the decision was to quick to do or like Vargas who started off being captain he is dusgusted at being removed from his position.

How do I get the Harmony back up apart from winning matches? I got to the Quarter Final with Everton of Champions League last year having won it the year before. Finished 2nd in the Premiership and lost in 4th round of League Cup & FA Cup, however I won the Super Cup & Club Championship so I don't know how that didn't get it up..

Any suggestions?

new contracts with nice bonuses and wage rises helps, praising players in the media or asking their recommendations (but not too often for either) will also improve things. you can also make things better by being positive and confident and praising of your players during press conferences!

Or you could do what i did and sell all the ungrateful b@st@rds who are unhappy, and replace them with new ones who will actually play for you. You might suffer in the beginning as they gel, but its worth it in the long run. to me it just doesn't feel right rewarding unhappy underperforming players with more money.

Archived