german edition

i don't know if the thread already exists - if yes: sorry!

i want to ask how long we've to wait until the 07-edition will be released in germany and switzerland. SI hasn't fixtured a release date until now (date was reversed from december...)

Hope that smb can help me.

Thanks

i don't know if the thread already exists - if yes: sorry!

i want to ask how long we've to wait until the 07-edition will be released in germany and switzerland. SI hasn't fixtured a release date until now (date was reversed from december...)

Hope that smb can help me.

Thanks

• SI Staff

Taken from the stickied post in GC:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I have just been given this official statement by Sega regarding Football Manager 2007 and Germany (which I presume will also affect Austria and Switzerland, to be confirmed).

"There is no current release date for Football Manager 2007 in Germany. This is related to a license issue beyond the control of SEGA and Sport Interactive. However - we are working hard to resolve the situation. We feel that it is important to ensure that the product contains as much real-world football data as possible, to live up to the high standards of realism that Sports Interactive is used to setting. SEGA and Sports Interactive apologise for this situation and hope that we are able to find a solution to this issue as quickly as possible. We will provide an update to our German fans as soon as we are able."

Obviously we're all upset by this, but there is little we can do at the moment, nor can I go into any more detail due to the presence of lawyers.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same situation with regards to all versions of FM2007 - sorry.

Archived