Player History

I've played 1 league game so far, and these were added to the appearances/goals etc. stats in the player history section. But after playing in a carling cup match in the 2nd game of the season, the appearances/goals etc. the players make does not get added to their player histories. Is there a reason for this? or a way i can change this, as I'd prefer to see their all time club records, so I can see how these cup goals may add to their all-time scoring record etc.

Many players have played more games than just the amount in a league season, so I don't see why this doesn't show up?

Appreciate any help or opinions on this.

Thanks.

The player overview only counts league appearances. If you click on a particular season then it will show cup games and internationals etc.

Thanks for that. Is there any particular reason they've done it like this?

Example:

Ronaldo for Manchester United scored 31 in the league which shows up, but what about his other goals he scored for the club, pretty decent stats I can't find anywhere, unbelievably makes me feel dissapointed and can't be arsed with it.

There was something about these stats that added to the game, as it showed the career of a player, and is helpful when signing players, and just generally looking back at their history, but surely this is not a true reflection. FM04 was the last of the series I played and I believe that counted these stats. To be honest these sorts of minor details make the game for me, shame really. I'll still sleep tonight.

Archived