V.bad error!!!

well yeah on that particular savegame it is. i would suggest you have it on for future games though, its very helpful for issues like yours. cant say why your game wont have loaded though, maybe worth a search around the forums to see if anyone else has experienced the same problems?

well yeah on that particular savegame it is. i would suggest you have it on for future games though, its very helpful for issues like yours. cant say why your game wont have loaded though, maybe worth a search around the forums to see if anyone else has experienced the same problems?

people have got this message before but it has not been explained why this message comes up?

and surely the 3 file save thing, wont it say that message on all 3 files?

well i cant guarentee that 100% but from what ive experienced myself and from what ive read on the boards, its usually only the 1 file that becomes corrupt.

you will have the 3 files, the first autosave will go to (1) then the next save will go to (2) and the next to (3) so its saving to a different file each time. if number (2) becomes corrupt then you will load from (1) but you will lose a week/fortnight/month or however long you have set in between each save.

at least i think thats how it works. i could be talking complete b*lls of course. :D

Archived