loading game ruined it for me!

i usually hate to load a game since my team always tend to start losing when i load a game i saved the day before...it happened again...and i knew they would play like junk all of a sudden.

before load i was 4 0 3 in league 1 and did play decent football...the next day i loaded the game used same tactics same everything...but my guys did not get a single win in the following 12 games and i got kicked..it seems to always happen when i load an old game...computer seems to forget how welll they did play and all of a sudden they are all s*it

before i was scared to load a saved game...now im terrified...

God I thought I was being stupid about this, however now someone else highlights it. However I do find it goes one of two ways, we either turn around a losing streak (i.e win next game and go on a good run) or the other way round. This must be a coinsidence though, its just is an excuse to play longer ;)

i will never load a game anymore...i will play till i drop dead!!

i am a firm believer the load game is cursed...im not even kidding..

the way my team played after the load game was hilarious...i finished 9th as a newly promoted team the season before and now had 4 0 3...then ..cant win no more....

me want brainnnssss...

hate load games...game prolly thought i was still in league 2 or something..

Archived