Assistant manager.

Is it possible for the stuff they come up with during the game to be rubbish.

This is my Assistant and in my opinion he talks rubbish he keeps telling me I have gaps between Def and Mid and Mid and Attack even though the way I have my team set means there is always options for the short passing style I play and that pans out on the 3D game view to.

okellysq2.th.jpg

So is my assistant just crap and if so what do I look for in a assistant to improve on him.

It's your tactics. Not to be rude but it's true. I didn't see it at first, but to avoid that message your player mentality can't vary too much. I think 6 levels between defence and attackers is max, before you get that message..

Thing is then should I change it as it's working lol and i'm loath to change the way I have us playing just to pleas my assistant. I'm winning games and the tactic I have made kept my Doncaster Rovers team up in the first season with only the signing of one keeper and has me tenth after 3 games into the second season.

Never change anything that works buddy! :) If the tactics work, you can tell your assistant to suck it and ignore him. :D

But as a precaution you should check if you are giving away many chances in the area in question. Defence-midfield, in particular. I guess checking posession-stats in the area is a good way to spot this. Just so you have something to fall back on if needed.

Archived