SI, please tell me how to score.

Before we start, this isn't a tactic advise thread, as I am fully aware of the other part of the forum. This is a direct question to the makers of the game, who have just made a patch, and know how the match engine works. I don't want any tactical advise from other users either.

I just want an explanation of the recent patch makers why so many clear cut chances are missed. Or at least some sort of a hint from them, and not just other customers who are guessing which sliders go where.

game1ha9.jpg

game2id5.jpg

game3aa0.jpg

game4ne6.jpg

All I would like is SI to come out and please tell me how to finish these chances. The sliders don't tell me nothing, the Assistant manager is useless, The tactic section just contradicts each other and most of it is guessing work.

I am asking you SI, the makers of the game, how do I make these clear cut chances go in? This doesn't even include the half chances either.

You mentioned that you do not want to hear any tactical advice from other posters so I am not in any way offering that.

However, I would like to point out that just because your team is creating clear cut chances, it does not necessarily mean that you should be seeing goals scored from them. Defenders making a last ditch tackle to prevent a shooting opportunity can also be considered a 'clear cut chance' for the attacking team.

And the cause of your team's lack of goals might be attributed to factors other than tactics. Morale plays a big factor too, as do media and how you conduct your team talks.

I forgot to mention these chances are one on one with the GK. Torres, Keane, Pogrebnyak, Arshavin not technical enough to beat a keeper? Granted, it happens sometimes, but 5 chances a game?

What more can I do? They are getting the chances, but not scoring them.

Archived