Help!!!! Argh!!

I used steam to upload FM09,

I apparently have 5 copies of the game,

When I uploaded the game to other computers (my brothers) I tried creating him a new steam account and using the same serial I used with my account, but no luck.

Does this mean we have to share the same account and will we both be able to play at the same time on different computers?

Sorry if this is ******

please help

Hello ptl93,

You don't have 5 copies of the game; you can install the game on 5 computers at any one time for your own use! If you want to play FM with your brother then he'll have to buy himself a copy. That's the official line. There's probably a way around this, but pointing it out on these forums would lead to a thorough and vigorous spanking being administered to the guilty party!

Hello ptl93,

You don't have 5 copies of the game; you can install the game on 5 computers at any one time for your own use! If you want to play FM with your brother then he'll have to buy himself a copy. That's the official line. There's probably a way around this, but pointing it out on these forums would lead to a thorough and vigorous spanking being administered to the guilty party!

wtf!

thats disgraceful, so we need to spend 30 more quid just because of si's ******** way of thinking???

Archived