Help! My players hate each other

Dont think there's anything you can do unfortunately. They would usually just sort the problems out themselves. If they dont, its best to sell one of them else they might be a disruptive influence in the team itself.

In FM08, you could offer the two players new contracts and it used to sort the problem out but dont think it'll work in FM09. Worth a try.

What season are you in? If Young is 28/29, might be a wise move to sell him on and bring in a replacement. Otherwise, if your regen is still not ready for first team football, you might want to let him go on loan somewhere. This will give him a chance to develop and also you can hold onto Young for another year. If not loan, you might want to just sell the regen with a buy-back fee and then bring him in a year or two later.

The best option is always to sell one of the players. I usually sell the one who's causing the problem. In this case, its Young who dislikes the youngster so I'd probably sell him. Unless ofcourse the youngster is a temperamental git who thinks he's God's own fart.

Archived