things u wish FM had included in the game

To me, is DIRECT PLAYER INTERACTION. with more alternatives. such as:

1. when dropping a player, especially star player, we got the options to explain to him the REASON "privately". rather than just go out PUBLIC and say u think he's form been belowpar.

2. when a player had a poor game, we have the option to give him encouragement, or tell him u have faith in him, or give him a hair dresser treatement. again in "private".

3. when trying to play a position OUT OF POSITION, we have the option to consult him opinion in advance. and the players have the option to response by either agree or disagree with ur decision.

the list could go on and on. u know where i m coming from. in modern day football, "man-management" is a crucial part. and more often than not, the managers keep things behind the close door. with this "private direction player interaction", alongside with the old public interaction, we then have the option to tell the players how u feel about them "behind the close door", then go out the public to defend the player against the press/media. just like Ferguson and Wenger been doing all the time. that makes it more REAL.

I think over the years FM had paid too much attention on the MEDIA GAME. yet in reality, player-interaction is also a crucial part. especially today when good players are earning big money, how to keep them happy is always the priority for the managers, more so than the media game IMO.

say, if there is this option that we can tell our star players, if we are managing a smaller club, our plan for the future with the club, like promising a promotion, promising a trophy will be won next season etc in order to KEEP the player, or get him to sign a new contract. it'd be more real and fun.

additionally, i'd also like to see a BOARD-MANAGER interaction. like when the board wants to overrule you and sell ur star player, we could response with stuffs like "if you sell him, I will walk" option. then the rest will up to how important a manager u r in ur board's eyes.

To me, is DIRECT PLAYER INTERACTION. with more alternatives. such as:

additionally, i'd also like to see a BOARD-MANAGER interaction. like when the board wants to overrule you and sell ur star player, we could response with stuffs like "if you sell him, I will walk" option. then the rest will up to how important a manager u r in ur board's eyes.

i like this bit.

Archived