Saved database not working properly

lambieonline

Hi guys,

Maybe you can help... I've played the game properly since it came out, fair enough, and it's great... BUT I do like to create a little fantasy database with Swindon Town having the largest amount of money, huge transfer budget, change the size of the stadium to generate more funds etc...

So I've done all this, but I open up my new database in the game, and I have hardly any money still, it doesn't register having all this money, but it does register the large transfer budget...

This is a problem (especially when I didn't realise that the actualy assets of the club hadn't changed) and the club went out of business within the first season...

If this makes sense, can someone please help!

THANK YOU!!!!

Hi guys,

Maybe you can help... I've played the game properly since it came out, fair enough, and it's great... BUT I do like to create a little fantasy database with Swindon Town having the largest amount of money, huge transfer budget, change the size of the stadium to generate more funds etc...

So I've done all this, but I open up my new database in the game, and I have hardly any money still, it doesn't register having all this money, but it does register the large transfer budget...

This is a problem (especially when I didn't realise that the actualy assets of the club hadn't changed) and the club went out of business within the first season...

If this makes sense, can someone please help!

THANK YOU!!!!

Never messed with this myself but if your reputation stays the same the game probably adjusts your bank balance to match your reputation.

If you want to keep the current Swindon reputation then use FM Modifier to increase your balance once you start a game.

Archived