Best of the wishlist thread

there should be one. the wishlist as it is is too easy to ignore & all the good suggestions get lost within the crap.

something tells me SI will be dead against a BEST OF because it's too easy to say, "there's too much to go through" & that's exactly what they like about it.

The idea has been suggested before. I even summarised the first 11 pages or so (might actually still have it on my old PC). Then Ter told us that it was all a bit pointless doing so (I can't remember why).

SI do like to read the wishlist, though, and you shouldn't be afraid of posting in the wishlist something that has already been suggested, as that's always going to happen with the wishlist.

No there shouldn't. The same ideas would come up over and over again, but in their own threads. If an idea is developed it should be posted in its own thread anyway. Lists of ideas (and rightfully so) go in the Wishlist thread.

They should do something like this that Dell use... here.

Starbucks have a similar one.

Basically, people post an idea, and others can "promote" or "demote" it., so SI get to see the ideas with the most backing, first.

I'm hoping to do something like this for my the Community I run (not an FM one).

Archived