How Do I Cancel Prefered Move??

Under player reaction, I asked some players to do several moves in training, and I see under their training overview they are doing it, but how come I can't cancel it seeing as they aren't profiting from it? Plus, whilst they are doing it, prevents you from asking them to do something else?

Plus, each time I load my game up, it always brings it up about how they aren't benefiting from the training schedule. Prolly a bug as always same two players. Any help?

Cheers.

They don't instantly learn the move, after some months they either succeeded or didn't learn the move at all.

If you want to cancel it there should be (on top of the list) an option of the contrary move like "try not to beat the offside trap", "try not to blast balls in the net", but most players wont unlearn a move that YOU asked them to train because they are not stupid :p (this option will only be available after you got the message that they succeeded or didn't learn the move, wait a while after that message and the prefered moves (internal) should be available again)

Maybe you can let them unlearn your own move you asked them to learn but it will take some time...

Hope this helps?

Think it's a bug though. Because there is no option to ask them not to do it anymore. Plus. I am ****ed off. Van Persie almost 29, playing **** as always, wanted to sell him. 32 million offer from Milan and the bastard rejects it!

Like I said, this option will only be available a while AFTER you get the message in the news that they either did learn the move or failed to do so. You can't ask him to learn a move, and 1 day later cancel it and ask him to learn another move the day after. Even if they say that they will try to learn the move, they can still fail after trying it for months.

Put van Persie as not needed by the club, transfer listed and maybe make some ridiculously bad comment on his current form, that might change his mind :)

Archived