nationality problem

i am from Croatia, and there (like in lots of other countryes), you can play with only 4 FGN players, but problem is that in Croatia, every player that is not from CRO is FGN.. and time to get CRO nationality is only 2 years, but after 2 years, noone would like to accept nationality... they say that they dont see benefit or something like that.. in past managers it was 5 needed years to get CRO nationality (by laws, 2 is correct in CRO), but every player take it after 5 years.. in real life, every player that is important for their team in CRO, he take nationality so he can free 1 place for another FGN player... so i would like that someone from SI respond, is this BUG or something, because i think it is killing joy of finding youth players and bringing them in CRO because you know tkat they will always be FGN... please fix this in next patch.. sorry for bad english.. TNX

every player that play regular in first team, 2 or more years, he can take nationality, and loads of them take it... yes, that happens often, more then in this version of FM, where NOONE dont wanna take nationality...

Archived