Still having problems almost 2 weeks on

Almost 2 weeks on and I'm still having problems, I was in contact with Muzchap aka Murray and even he now seem's to have vanished off the face of the planet

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Can anyone please help me ????????

Thats the problem Mike007lp I've not even played the game yet !!!!!!!!!

I'm having the same problems mate and its exytremly frustratying and I'm not happy after 9 days of non pl;aying can someone please please please help ???????other topic about the problem that I have been having :

And this si a quote from anQuote:

Originally Posted by ChrisAlcock

Still having problems, Ive ran the latest fix and am getting the error message -703 :|

Must admit im close to defeat with this now, a week on and still not even managed to get into the game. I appreciate all the work you guys are doing trying to come up with a fix but I think ill wait a month or two and then maybe go out and buy it again and see if there is any difference :|

Then I've also been encountering these problems also :

I decided to have a go at the demo game to see what players I want to buy for my team IF I ever get the game running and when I come to the demo screen, I load the game upa nd then my screen goes completely black ?!?!?!?! Is someone testing my patience here because they are winning, has someone had the same problems ????????? If so can someone please please please help

Many many thanks in advance

Slappy

Archived