Creating new league

every year team from www.fmbosnia.com want to make bosnian league for fm in fm05,06,07 and 08 we make bosnian league over the hungarian becouse the hungari league is like our league but hungari have league cup but bosnian league doesnt have it,playing whit this cup is too boring and we cant solve this,i want to know how we can remove this cup or we must to create league whit this cup

cheers

every year team from www.fmbosnia.com want to make bosnian league for fm in fm05,06,07 and 08 we make bosnian league over the hungarian becouse the hungari league is like our league but hungari have league cup but bosnian league doesnt have it,playing whit this cup is too boring and we cant solve this,i want to know how we can remove this cup or we must to create league whit this cup

cheers

You can't, the league is coded like that. The editor can't change that.

You can only find the closest/most similar championship to the Bosnian one, and edit it. Try have a look at the Far Oer islands or stuff like that. They don't have a lot of national cup competitions ;)

Good luck

There's a thread on here somewhere about how to turn off the Serie C Cup in Italy, I'd imagine its the same process.

No idea personally. Just dont expect anyone serious to respond. They have "timelines" apparently.
Or its a Sunday and they're having dinner.

Archived