Take Assistants In-Game Advice (weaker foot, go in hard etc)?

Any thoughts on how much influence following the advice of your assistant manager before or during a game makes? I'm already employing tight marking and hard tackling as a team, so it is pointless selecting individual players to close down and go in hard on as well?

Any thoughts on how much influence following the advice of your assistant manager before or during a game makes? I'm already employing tight marking and hard tackling as a team, so it is pointless selecting individual players to close down and go in hard on as well?

Hi Mate

Every time I change my tactics based on my Ass Mans feedback we either lose or concede a goal, I just ignore the idiot.

The only one thing I have changed is mark posts at defending corners.

Other than that I just stick to my tactics unless I am being over run or outplayed, which is why I think the 3d graphis are imperative, it shows just how well your tactics are working, gives an idea on misplaced passes and the space between Def, Mid, Att and it shows how the Ass man exagerates.

The assistant advice on opposition instructions goes against everything I've learned. Go in hard on their hardman? Close down a player with an abundance of composure? Show a player who is not even one-footed on to their weaker foot? It makes no sense to try to exploit a weakness that is not there, but that’s the assistant for you.

Mine keeps telling me that there is a big gap between defence and midfield and attack. I ensure that the increase in mentalilty is gradual and play quite a high line, so don't know how I'm going to bridge it any further other than playing all my players in midfield!

Archived