HELP Saving wages!

I looked thru all the other threads about this to no avail so sorry if i am repeating here!

My issue is i am about 2k over wage budget and as my players are on small wages i cannt cut any more, i even sacked all my yth players to save 60k.

So my question is if i also terminated some staff would that also help my wage budget or is that purely for players only???

Any help would be nice!

I looked thru all the other threads about this to no avail so sorry if i am repeating here!

My issue is i am about 2k over wage budget and as my players are on small wages i cannt cut any more, i even sacked all my yth players to save 60k.

So my question is if i also terminated some staff would that also help my wage budget or is that purely for players only???

Any help would be nice!

Sorry mate, won't do you any good sacking staff...take a look at you finances screen, you can see what your wage budget is, you could have a billion coaches/scouts/etc. and there would be no change if your playing staff remains the same. My advice would be to try offering players in their last year new contracts with large signing bonuses and lower wages. I'm not sure what team you are, and hence how big your wage budget/average wage is, so depending on this you could re-sign 1 player and be done with it if you have a massive budget, or if you're a LL team, you may have to do it for several players. Sacking your youth players was a mistake as you usually get a youth grant for having an academy and youth players (youth grant income in "salary/wage" tab of the finances screen), and they are typically on peanuts for wages. Good luck, hope this helps. :)

Cheers! I am playing as Volov in the Bugarian B league. Wage budget is 3k and i am spending about 4.5k I also get NO youth grant thats why i sacked em! But thanks for the advice about signing on fees i have tried that with some players and fingers crossed it will help!

Archived