Robbed of a great result!

I feel cheated out of a fantastic point right now. I'm managing Inverness CT and we were away at Rangers. It was the 95th minute and we were 1-0 down. Then my striker, Adam Rooney, is played through and places the ball in the bottom corner. But no, it didn't count. And why? Was he offside? No. Was there an infringement? No? It didn't count because, as the ball left Rooney's foot, four yards from goal, the referee decides to blow his whistle! Full time. I can't believe it. No referee would blow up with a player right in front of goal right as he strikes it! Four defeats in a row.. :(

I feel cheated out of a fantastic point right now. I'm managing Inverness CT and we were away at Rangers. It was the 95th minute and we were 1-0 down. Then my striker, Adam Rooney, is played through and places the ball in the bottom corner. But no, it didn't count. And why? Was he offside? No. Was there an infringement? No? It didn't count because, as the ball left Rooney's foot, four yards from goal, the referee decides to blow his whistle! Full time. I can't believe it. No referee would blow up with a player right in front of goal right as he strikes it! Four defeats in a row.. :(

I feel for ya, i really do, but i guess it would be tough to code into the game to tell the ref no to blow if an attacking move looked like a goal would be scored, i guess when times up times up. Hopefully it'll even itself out sometime soon!

I remember watching a real game once on Sky tv and a bloke hammered a scorcher from 30 yards into the top corner but the referee blew the full time whistle just after the shot left his boot!!!!!!!

So yeah, it does happen in real life, it sucks i know but rules are rules i guess

Archived