Dennis Gentenaar! Is he amazing or what?

Hey there :),

I signed Dennis Gentenaar for my WBA for a cheap £850k (can sign for about £650,000 but Bolton bid £700k) and used him to be the 2nd choice goalie behind Scott Carson.

Carson was playing excellent through the first few games, conceding 5 even though was against Man Utd and Chelsea away, but when I was playing Pompey, he got injured with a twisted knee? (:confused:) and so I had to bring on Gentenaar, and he kept a clean sheet with a MoM perfomance.

With Carson out for a few weeks, I thought why not and try playing him than risk a 50% fit goalie. And may I say, he's been brilliant! I have played 10 games with him and he has conceded only 6 in the Premier League and playing 2 in the League Cup and conceding 2 in one game and keeping a clean sheet, here are the matches:

Albion 1-0 Portsmouth - Premier League

Sunderland 2-3 Albion - League Cup 2nd Round

Albion 2-0 Stoke - Premier League

Tottenham 2-0 Albion - Premier League

Albion 2-1 Blackburn - Premier League

Albion 2-1 Middlesbrough - Premier League

Portsmouth (pens) 0-0 Albion - League Cup 3rd Round

Newcastle 1-0 Albion - Premier League

Albion 0-0 Hull - Premier League

Bolton 2-1 Albion - Premier League

Albion 1-1 Wigan - Premier League

Liverpool 0-0 Albion - Premier League

Albion 3-0 Bolton - Premier League

He's now worth £4.2m and £16,000 a week. Quite cheap if you think about it!

Obviously he's been keeping Carson out of the squad atm but he is an amazing goalie for me!

Sorry if this is irrelevant to the Forum or threads etc, but just wanted to tell you how good he can be :)

Obviously with a mid-table Premiership rated defence with Gianni Zuiverloon, Paul Robinson (LB), Jonas Olsson and Moris Carrozzieri!

Buy him!

Tom_WBA ;)

Archived