What do i need to download?

Hello all,

I am going to buy the game today, but as i do not have the net at home I am going to have to activate the game via phone. A few of my friends have had to download all sorts of things though and as i can only do this in work I would have to download them here and put them on memory stick.

Does anyone know what i may need to download to get the game to work?

Mark

It totally depends on your PC. Some people have had to update grapic card drivers or download programmes such as directX.

Personally I didn't have to doenload anything other than Steam to get mine working (and that's only because I wanted to activate online through steam and have the patch applied through Steam).

The best thing to do is try and install the game and if you do have any issues have a read of the Known Issues Q&A thread stickied at the top of the page.

Thanks mate! I have recently updated my direct x, so hopefully wont have to do that.

If i activate via phone, can i avoid downloading steam. And could i get through without having to downloan anything at all?

I want to download anything i may need today so i can get it working tonight. So any list of useful downloads would be awesome!

Thanks for your help!

Archived