Sick Of Same Media Comments And....

ok im sick of the same media comments everygame, where is the editor where i can change media comments, mediaeditor i think its called.

And will it work with my saved game, im playing football manager 08 with new patch.

And.....how bloody hard is it to get a job with another club? Im contentaly known and ive declared my interest in newcastle, who are 19th and struggling, their board say they would be follish to say no, but nothing ever happens.

ok im sick of the same media comments everygame, where is the editor where i can change media comments, mediaeditor i think its called.

And will it work with my saved game, im playing football manager 08 with new patch.

And.....how bloody hard is it to get a job with another club? Im contentaly known and ive declared my interest in newcastle, who are 19th and struggling, their board say they would be follish to say no, but nothing ever happens.

Everyone is sick of the repetitive media comments. We're hopeful they have fixed this for FM09.

And you have to actually apply for the jobs - you very rarely get offered them, although it happens occasionally. Again, something this forum is hopeful SI have fixed in time for FM09.

I say "fixed", but of course I mean tweaked. They're not bonafide bugs, just irritations in the game.

Archived