Match Engine/3D View - Easy game & weird kits...

Playing as QPR...

Three games into my pre-season, no major signings (i.e. almost every one of my best players were already at the club)...

Mantova away 8nil

Rimini away 6nil

Modena away 7nil

Extremely easy matches! In every match my QPR team played as if they were Real Madrid in a practise game against a down-trodden Transylvanian Select XI being forced to play outside on the hottest and brightest day of the year. The final game I played team outsiders/reserves and still won without any challenge whatsoever. Mantova, Rimini and Modena are hardly classy teams, but the match build up has always favored my opponents or at best called for a draw.

Reassure me that the opposition was far too weak (normally pre-season it a time to gel right?) and that the full season will be a bit more of a challenge. Maybe you are struggling to win now but had easy pre-season?

As for the kits...

In each match one team has always played in white (no other detail or colour on the kits from what I can see). QPR's kit is white with blue, maybe this blue does not show? In every match both keepers are in white. All officials (linesmen/ref) are in white.

This cannot be all'white? Right? Is it a bug?

First two opponents have default kits (orange) whereas Modenas 3rd kit is mostly white. This doesnt explain the keepers/officials in white though.

Archived