Editor - Vista

I've searched the forums and couldn't find anything so i apologize if I missed it. When I try to use the data editor it says it can't find the data folder or something to that effect. I tried putting it in the main folder and it didn't help. Anyone know what to do? I'm continuing off the Strawberry demo if that helps?

I have vista and the boxed version of the game and the editor works fine. Are you using the steam version? This seems to me to be the root of most of the issues on this forum. If you also have the boxed version then try pressing start\games then right click on the fm2009 and select run data editor from the small menu and see if that helps.

I have vista and the boxed version of the game and the editor works fine. Are you using the steam version? This seems to me to be the root of most of the issues on this forum. If you also have the boxed version then try pressing start\games then right click on the fm2009 and select run data editor from the small menu and see if that helps.

I re-installed the patch and I don't know if this helped but upgraded my .net thing from when I got my laptop haha and it is working now. Time to make me =) I love FM!!!

I'm in! I love you!!! (but in a manly, non-bottom touching kind of way). :thup:

Archived