Patch has stoped my game working!!

I spent about 10 hours yesterday with all the hassle of authentication and finally managed to sneak in about 2 pre season friendlies before passing out as was gone midnight. I got up this morning and realissed I didn't have the patch installed so just downloaded this and now went to play it and it says it can't set up graphics!

Does anyone have any idea abut this? The demo and 9.0.0 worked so I'm pretty frustrated to say the least!

Thanks for any help in advance!

I spent about 10 hours yesterday with all the hassle of authentication and finally managed to sneak in about 2 pre season friendlies before passing out as was gone midnight. I got up this morning and realissed I didn't have the patch installed so just downloaded this and now went to play it and it says it can't set up graphics!

Does anyone have any idea abut this? The demo and 9.0.0 worked so I'm pretty frustrated to say the least!

Thanks for any help in advance!

Install this:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=2da43d38-db71-4c1b-bc6a-9b6652cd92a3&displaylang=en

If that doesn't work, its time to get a new graphics card mate. Or wait for SI to bring out a patch (don't know if they will?) so you can set it to 2d only.

It's like deja vu, I can't get the download to work and it is asking me to check my connection, like that **** soft anchor AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Mine keeps crashing.........even without the patch!!!!!!!!

I got an error message saying "The installation of Football Manager 2009 is finished,but some errors occured during installation.Please see the installation log for details"

My question is:

Where do I get this report?

FFS...£30 quid to have this hassle.....

Archived