Havent played/installed the game yet

as bad as that???????????? ]

whats happened exacly?????

well all friday morning,afternoon and evening nothing happened

Nobody could play the game so we were all just sitting here trying to activate the darn thing but the servers were overloaded and didnt respond

well all friday morning,afternoon and evening nothing happened

Nobody could play the game so we were all just sitting here trying to activate the darn thing but the servers were overloaded and didnt respond

whats with all the bugs ive heard about??? am i best off just keeping the game sealed and taking it back??

whats with all the bugs ive heard about??? am i best off just keeping the game sealed and taking it back??

Its a very good game once you get started

all problems should be sorted by monday, the issue today it was release day and everyone was trying to do the same thing at the same time

concerning the bugs, there is a new patch available to download which will resolve the issue or bug with injuries etc

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=60961

Its a very good game once you get started

all problems should be sorted by monday, the issue today it was release day and everyone was trying to do the same thing at the same time

concerning the bugs, there is a new patch available to download which will resolve the issue or bug with injuries etc

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=60961

ok thanks, ive taken the celophane off now am reading the instructions, looks a good un.

it all depends on u.

i have enjoyed every game since 00/01 and the amount of good times i have had with games that si have made.

i had a slight trouble with the code but going with other people on the forum i was lucky only had one zero or o so it was easy just to swap.

i have only just started so i can't say much about bugs in the game but for me i just couldn't take it back i know it will be a good game or that si will fix the bugs and make it a good game.

Archived