game keeps crashing

hi guys,

i've just completed my 12th season (i think) and when i updated for the next season the game crashed and my psp switched off, this happens from time to time so i didnt think anything of it - but now when i try to save my game just before the season ends it always crashes - is there anything i can do or have i lost my career? the same issue happens with my back up save.

any thoughts gratefully received.

hi guys,

i've just completed my 12th season (i think) and when i updated for the next season the game crashed and my psp switched off, this happens from time to time so i didnt think anything of it - but now when i try to save my game just before the season ends it always crashes - is there anything i can do or have i lost my career? the same issue happens with my back up save.

any thoughts gratefully received.

Hey Bergkamp_10 i like your name haha...

but for your question i dont know, its happened to me a few times....i think it might have something to do with memory space. As your games gets longer by the year, the save game data file gets bigger (i think) so there mightent be enough space on your memoey card to keep saving......

Archived