Can I make a suggestion?

A) if you aren't getting the right keycode use the tool they provided, it worked a charm for a dyslexic like me.

B) If you persist on using this ridiculous system next year SI and anyone actually decides to buy this game (cos this patch better be golden or you've lost one customer) make sure keycodes dont contain o's and i's, 0's and 1's are more than sufficent. Also invest in some better servers so the website doesn't crash every 20 seconds. Better yet just go back to the old methods, you haven't stopped the pirates (I bet there are already copies on the internet) its just poor people like me who have paid £27.99 for it and have to put up with laggy servers and activation agro.

This game better be 10 times better than the demo, because quite frankly the activation process is a joke. You'll never beat the scummy pirates, anything you can do will be broken through in about 25 minutes, look at BioShock. Just make the game as easy to use and as accessible and people will buy it. Cant help but feel we're being used as guinea pigs for the FMLive players.

Archived