FM 09 for PC or rather PSP?

Folks,

I've preordered FM 09 (WWSM 09) months ago, have downloaded and played a bit the demo, and I'm not sure now about it.

No rant, I do think FM 09 on PC is/will be awesome but I doubt my nature as a FM player/football understander.

I enjoy each iteration of FM since the 2007 version (having played the 2006 demo but were not able to buy it anywhere in US), without being overall successfull. I mean, I prefer the lower leagues anyway, not much money, forced to observe the free transfer market, achieving a respectable position or better after a couple of years. Then, usually I would leave the club and do the same somewhere else. I gained promotion here and there, but that's about it. And, I'm perfectly happy with this approach, since I do not consider myself being a great understander/analyst of the beautiful game.

The question is, with all the new features in FM 09, will it rather help to enjoy more my game or am I better of with the new handheld version, pick up & play style? I'm not sure if I would miss any of the not so obvious features in FM PC (not talking 3D or press conferences since I probably get annoyed with it anyway at some point because it delays the match day experience).

So, I would be happy to hear opinions of PC to PSP switchers in terms of FM or from people who own both versions (FM 08 that is) and could tell me about the not so obvious (dis)advantages of such switch.

Thanks a lot!

Archived