PC system for fm 2009

Hi guys! Im aware there have been quite a few similar threads like this and am sure most people are prob getting fed up of them now so I apologise in advance!

However I have being considering gettin a new desktop for a while now to supplement having my laptop and now the demo wont play 3d on my laptop I have decided now is def the time to get my new desktop! However my budget is extremely small due to christmas coming up amongst other things!

So was just wondering if somebody could give me some advice om whether the new fm should play on this desktop as I cant afford to get this wrong and my pc knowledge is not great!

I have tried to make sure its got emough ram and a decent enough graphics card but when ur budget is about £350 max this is obv extremely hard lol!

Anyway the best system in my price range seems to have the following:

Intel Pentium Dual Core E2180 Processor

(2.0GHz, 800MHz FSB, 1MB Cache)

Genuine Windows Vista ® Home Premium

2GB Memory

320GB Hard Drive

Multi-Format Dual Layer DVD Re-Writer

384MB nVidia GeForce 7050 Graphics

2 USB Connections

9-In-1 Card Reader

If anybody with a decent pc knowledge could let me no if the new fm should run on this system it would be very very much app!

Yeah mate its the acer aspire cant remem the model number!

Theres another system for the same price and similar spec but has less mb on the graphics card so thought this wud be the best option!

As somebody else mentioned would prefer more ram but this is always something which can be upgraded quite cheaply somehwere in the future!

@tonfan 74

Sounds better mate if ya can stretch dat far will prob b a lot better for fm im guessin!

My budget was supp 2b £300 tho only stretching to £350 on the sly if i go anymore our lass will prob damage me in ways meaning i could no longer play the game anyway lol!

Archived