A Little Confused

Hey guys just wondering if a could get your opinion on my laptop specs etc.

I downloaded the new demo and I wasnt able to view it in 3d so I then got told that it must be my graphics card. So being the noviced of computer technology that I am I was wandering if you guys can point me in the direction of a new graphics card for my laptop? I will list my laptops specs just to give you's a little more information.

My specs

Operation system - Microsoft Windows XP Professional

System Model - Presario C300

Processor - Genuine Intel® CPU T1300 @ 1.66 GHz

Memory - 1024 MB RAM

Display Device

Name - Mobel Intel® 945 GM Express Chipset Family

Chip Type - Intel® GMA 950

Monitor - Plug and Play Monitor

I would be very grateful if I could get some feedback and recommendations on a new graphics card from you guys. Thanks a million :)

Hey guys just wondering if a could get your opinion on my laptop specs etc.

I downloaded the new demo and I wasnt able to view it in 3d so I then got told that it must be my graphics card. So being the noviced of computer technology that I am I was wandering if you guys can point me in the direction of a new graphics card for my laptop? I will list my laptops specs just to give you's a little more information.

My specs

Operation system - Microsoft Windows XP Professional

System Model - Presario C300

Processor - Genuine Intel® CPU T1300 @ 1.66 GHz

Memory - 1024 MB RAM

Display Device

Name - Mobel Intel® 945 GM Express Chipset Family

Chip Type - Intel® GMA 950

Monitor - Plug and Play Monitor

I would be very grateful if I could get some feedback and recommendations on a new graphics card from you guys. Thanks a million :)

You can't really upgrade graphics cards in a laptop.

There's an issue with the game and your graphics card at the moment, so it might be best to sit tight and see if you can run 3D after the patch.

Have to say that your system looks to be getting on a bit in general, maybe soon it'll be time to think about investing in a new one.

Archived