Duplicate Threads

I have just come to see what everyones opinions of the game is, as I am really enjoying it and I am astonished by how many duplicate threads there are! Why cant everyone put there complaints in one thread specific to that problem? I am sure that it would help the devs work out what the main problems are, looking at the first page of the General Discussion i can also see why so many people are no longer using the forum or are disheartened with it. Why cant people be more constructive "3d dnt wrk, SI u suck **** ***** *** ***!! fix it or I wlk!!! *****" is really not helpful!

Anyway thats my gripe over! I would like to thanks SI for bringing out a game I have no big problems with and am really enjoying!

I have just come to see what everyones opinions of the game is, as I am really enjoying it and I am astonished by how many duplicate threads there are! Why cant everyone put there complaints in one thread specific to that problem? I am sure that it would help the devs work out what the main problems are, looking at the first page of the General Discussion i can also see why so many people are no longer using the forum or are disheartened with it. Why cant people be more constructive "3d dnt wrk, SI u suck **** ***** *** ***!! fix it or I wlk!!! *****" is really not helpful!

Anyway thats my gripe over! I would like to thanks SI for bringing out a game I have no big problems with and am really enjoying!

I think there should be one thread to discuss the demo...one for negativity and one positively, people keep posting new threads and now its really getting annoying.

Archived