Queens Park Rangers - Road To The Prem

QPR_Logo.png

Q.P.R

Owner: Flavio Briatore

Based: London

Transfer Budget: £2 Million

Wage Budget: £95,000 p/w

Current Wage Total: £130,000 p/w (over budget)

Sat 7th July 2007

Q.P.R have appointed NUFCW as manager of first team affairs and have allocated him a transfer budget of £2Million to bring new faces to the club

The fixtures have also been released and Q.P.R starts the new season with a home game against Derby County then a visit to Sheffield Utd and Sheffields Utd's Rivals Sheffield Wedneday visit Loftus Road the folowing week

Briatore also reveals he expects the club to mount a serious challenge for the Championship title this season

....More To Come.

P.S I will update this every few months in game time showing transfers, results and such and will also try to mix a few stories in. :) thanks

Mon 9th July 2007

Q.P.R manager NUFCW has naimed his number 1 priority is a Keeper seeing how Radek Cerny is on loan to Tottenham NUFCW only has Lee Camp as the lone GK in the squad.

NUFCW has also said he has listed the 2 players on loan (Cerny and Connolly) in the reserves to make more space in the first team, he has also mooved 17 year old Romone Rose, 16 year old Angelo Balanta and 18 year old Hogan Ephraim to te reserves

Also on NUFCW's list appears to be a Left Back and a Attacking Midfielder

Rumour Room

Walsall's Anthony Gerrard has been linked with Q.P.R today.

Q.P.R's Dani Parejo has been said to be leaving the club in the near future to Athletico Madrid - Q.P.R have dismissed these claims

Q.P.R Strikers Poll - You Decide!

Manager NUFCW has stated he has to many strikers in his squad and wants rid of 1 of the 5 permanant Strikers at the club with Ben Sahar making it 6 -

[1] Rowan Vine

[2] Dani Parejo

[3] Samuel Di Carmine

[4] Dexter Blackstock

[5] Patrick Agyemang

[6] NONE - send 1 or 2 out on loan

- By stating he wants fans to help him decide on transfers he is showing he feels part of being a succesfull manager is giving the fans what they want

[p.s Please vote on the above poll, and feel fre to ask questions in the form of a interview:) thanks]

NUFC, what do you hope to achieve this season?

Also you have been linked with a number of players, could you shed any light on who these might be?

Hi, as stated my priority is a GK, a few options are Vincent Enyeama of Hapoel Tel-Aviv, Steve Harper as a loan move fom Newcaste United and Ochoa fom mexican club América, as of now only Enyeama has been enquired about and Q.P.R are yet to hear fom Hapoel, i also want to bring in a flair player so anyone south american would be a fine candidate, my short term ambition is to win the championship or at the very least get promoted to the Premier League, my long term ambition is to be a contender for the Premier League and Champions League but at this minute that is many years away

Tue 10th July 2007

Reports today suggest Q.P.R have had a £525k offer for Vincent Enyeama knocked back and are said to be returning with a higher offer.

Sat 14th July 2007

The Hoops today have anounced the signing of higlhley rated englishmen Victor Moses he has signed for an undisclosed fee thought to be around £85,000, NUFCW give his thoughts on this deal -

"I am very happy at the capture of Victor, he is a quality player and is only 16 years old, i hope to loan him out to a club for team experience and hopefully in te next couple of years will break into the first team squad, and there isno doubt in my mind Victor will become a quality player for Q.P.R."

Tue 17th July 2007

NUFCW has today releasing a club statement saying the club had a offer of around £1.5mil accepted for GK Vincent Enyeama but Vincent turned down a move to the club even though Q.P.R where offering almost 10 times te amount he was earning at Hapoel and stated "A move to the second tier of english football is not my aim as i want to hold out for a move to the Premiership or another league" in response manager NUFCW stated "although Vincent is a quality player he obviously doest want to be part of this team and help us gain promotion, which is dissapointing...but thats football and we will look at other targets"

Mon 6 August 2007

Follwing the capture of youngster Victor Moses Q.P.R have followed that up with the loan capture of Newcastles Tim Krul on the 27th July and then brazilian youngster Kerlon joins from Botafogo for £180k on the 30th July

Q.P.R anounced another signing on the 2nd August in the form of AZ Alkmaars Ryan Donk for £190k then 4 days on from that signing NUFCW also unveils former Arsenal youngster Aaron Ramsey for £300k

Pre Season Results

Q.P.R destroid Mansfield 6-1 with Samuel Di Carmine scoring 4 goals and Martin Rowlands and Adam Bolder scoring the other 2 for The Hoops

Q.P.R were beaten by a late Kenwyne Jones goal to give Sunderland a 2-1 win (Oh god:( )

In the last Freindlly was a tough test against Liverpool and tough it was with Torres baggind a brace to seal a 2-0 win over Q.P.R

All in al not a bad pre seasn considering we should have got something from the Sunderland game and we were beaten by the class of Fernando Torres

Ohhh great, whilst ot was saving i turned round and dragged te charger wire with me the psp fell and the battery fell out now the data is corrupt:( i had mad a decent start to te season aswel and signed some more players:( looks like this is over...i will probably have another go when crickies new update is out or after ridleys challenge :( sorry about this, i was enjoying it aswell

Archived