How to play like this *example inside*

Id appreciate it if somebody could step in and help me here.

I'm having a little bit of trouble with my Taranto side. I have the players, but my tactic is inconsistent and doesn't always deliver. I'd like someone to help me set my team up like this. I'll use this picture as an example. This is the team I just lost 1-0 to.

http://i36.tinypic.com/2nv9s8y.jpg

The red line represents the ball movement, and the light blue represents the player's run. Notice how they overload the final third, knock it around on the edge of the box, find a little bit of space and bam! Goal.

If that was my team, as soon as my striker received the ball he would turn and shoot off the defender for a corner.

I'd like somebody to tell me how to make my team get forward, overload my opponents final third and not just waste possession, but move, pass and look for that opening. I'd really appreciate this, cheers.

That was a sweet goal.

Haven't a clue mate.

I'd guess mentality, creative freedom, long shot settings, through ball settings, passing style, forward runs all contribute to what a striker might do. But tbh despite spending hours testing I still can't come close to the AI 442 LF play with respect to strikers behaviour.

Also team settings like tempo, time wasting and passing focus.

Then you have the effect of attributes with respect to what players do. Also the fact that the AI tactics are designed by the people who code the game and know 100% what every little slider does.

The flip side to it is the gaps you have allow them to do what they did.

http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/8811/2nv9s8yxa1.jpg

So it's not just about them looking good because of their tactics but because of yours.

What is your formation?

pkm of the match?

Archived