Work Permit Problems

Dont know if something like this has already been posted so apols if it has.

Im trying to sign a brazilian player on a bosman from an Italian side, he is considering citizenship in Italy but I cant get the transfer to go through cos he cant get a work permit, is there any way to get him to become italian? Thanks

Dont know if something like this has already been posted so apols if it has.

Im trying to sign a brazilian player on a bosman from an Italian side, he is considering citizenship in Italy but I cant get the transfer to go through cos he cant get a work permit, is there any way to get him to become italian? Thanks

Unfortunately no. I think you should be able to suggest\encourage a player to take dual nationality to avoid wp problems and can only hope this has been added to FM2009. Currently unless you have a feeder club that you can send a player to then there is no way to sign this player.

Unfortunately no. I think you should be able to suggest\encourage a player to take dual nationality to avoid wp problems and can only hope this has been added to FM2009.

this would be a great benefit to international managment too, ive lost count of the number of players ive lost out on because they didnt take the right nationality when given the option

Archived