Most up-to-date updates/graphics

READY1873

Hi guys

Recently from ebay, I got what is supposedly a cd with a major graphics, skins and data overhaul of the game, which surprise surprise, can't be installed due to problems with it.

Basically I'm giving up on it because the seller isn't exactly helpful, anyway....that is a seperate issue.

What I'm on here looking for is if anybody knows where I can get the most recent graphics, data, and skins packs online, each one I get myself doesnt seem to be the latest one.

Any facepacks I have downloaded so far dont have all the current managers and gives me far worse pictures of some players than whats from the original disk.

Also, can it be please be clarified what folder any installs get put into, as at the moment I'm not sure if its the 'db' file or if it's a graphics folder in same directory as the 'db' file.

Thanks,

Any help will be greatly appreciated

the most up to date db you can get atm is one by fmweegie, try a google searchfor it... once you download that, unzip it into the db folder and that should be that. as for facepacks etc, you need to create a "graphics" folder in the sports interactive folder, if there isnt one already, and then put the facepacks etc in there. try sortitoutsi.net or the-gaffa.co.uk for them

Archived