Affiliated Clubs

Hi all I'm currently Glasgow Rangers and using the Editor i have given them Zulte Waragem as a freeder club ( i know cheating) but when i request feeder clubs all the board give me is shitty lower league scottish clubs. Anyway, when in game i cant move my players to affiliate as Zulte are grayed out. In the editor i have checked all the boxes can any1 help me out?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Yours Giggles

I thought you might have been out of the transfer window but that is not obviously the case. Is it greyed out for every player?

Just to let you know also there is an new ingame editor which lets you change your affiliated clubs in game. So say you get offered a lower league club but want somebody else, you can change it with the editor to whoever you want.

when i select the move to affiliate button on my menu i cant actually select the club as the club is Greyed

I don't think you should have ticked all of the options. That may have an affect.

Also make sure you select players that are eligible to go on loan. Players under 17 or on a youth contract cannot go on loan.

how do i get this new ingame editor?

This thread tells you about it. You need to download the latest version as that feature was not in the first few versions. So just go to the website and you will see beta4.0. When using the affiliated clubs you need to accept who they offer in the game and then you can change them in the editor and change the options for them if you like.

Archived