Help! I'm a new manager

i've only recently got hold of FM08 for my PC and would like help, tips, advice. I'm ok with the interface, I just need advice for best tactics, players etc and if anyone can recommend and let me know where I can get skins from?! I'm half way into my first season with my beloved Hull City and am at the wrong end of the Championship.

graphics forum for the skins is yer best bet, also try the tactics & training forums a s well, loads of different tactics in there!

is it easy to download a skin? i'm pretty clueless

yeah theyre dead easy to download and install really.. they usually come with instructions....

are they kosher? i'm paraniod about downloading viruses after a bad experience recently

i havent heard of anyone having problems like that with stuff theyve downloaded, and i certainly havent.. ive got a new skin, graphics pack, loads of tactics and training schedules...

I'm half way into my first season with my beloved Hull City and am at the wrong end of the Championship.

Are you from Hull by any chance mate? Always wanted to do well with the mighty tigers but the challenge made me bored. Let me know mate..

Are you from Hull by any chance mate? Always wanted to do well with the mighty tigers but the challenge made me bored. Let me know mate..

Yes, Hull born and bred. I had Championship Manager for my old commodore amiga back in the early 90s and managed to win the premier league 9 times in a row and the european cup a couple of times. i never thought i would see the Tigers in the premiership for real- dream land.

Yes, Hull born and bred. I had Championship Manager for my old commodore amiga back in the early 90s and managed to win the premier league 9 times in a row and the european cup a couple of times. i never thought i would see the Tigers in the premiership for real- dream land.

Same here pal, what part of Hull are you from mate? Same for me mate, Written in the gods for Windass or Barmby to score, did you go to Wembley? Best day of my life!!

Same here pal, what part of Hull are you from mate? Same for me mate, Written in the gods for Windass or Barmby to score, did you go to Wembley? Best day of my life!!

I'm from Sutton but now live just off Cottingham Road. I didn't make it to Wembley, I didnt have a season ticket, just went to home games when I could, and no season ticket for this season so probably wont get to see any games, too many glory seekers.

I'm from Sutton but now live just off Cottingham Road. I didn't make it to Wembley, I didnt have a season ticket, just went to home games when I could, and no season ticket for this season so probably wont get to see any games, too many glory seekers.

I know were your coming from about glory supporters mate. Me and my uncle have been going for years. At the start of last season city were getting 19,000 supporters, now there promoted every season ticket sold out and only 6,000 tickets for the public to buy. Luckly, after 16 hours of queing me and my uncle got our passes, and thanks to a friend of a friend got our wembley tickets too! Sorry you missed the day tho mate, a day every tiger fan will remeber for the rest of there lifes.

Archived