FC Vaduz in European cups (in FM 2011) and national team - Liechtenstein

As I checked in FM 2011 FC Vaduz is eligible to play in Europa League as the best (and the only in FM) club from Lichtenstein.

But it plays in Swiss league so I have two questions:

1. What will happen after a few seasons. Will I play as Lichtenstein’s team in Europa League every year forever? Will it be disrupted if I for example win Swiss league or Swiss cup?

2. What will happen if after a few seasons I will win Swiss league or Swiss cup. Will I play in European Champions League as a Swiss champion or in Europa League as the best team from Lichtenstein? (I found posts on the Sigames forum with information, that Vaduz is ineligible to play I Champions League, because the club is from Liechtenstein, but I’m not sure what version of FM was described by these posts so I ask to be sure, what is the situation in FM 2011).

And third question:

3. Is possible to play as Liechtenstein national team manager and Vaduz manager simultaneously?

The third one is possible, i'm pretty sure I did it on an early Vaduz save.

You can definately play in the Europa League, but i had a Liechtenstein flag next to my team whenever I played, so I was never sure if my results would boost the Swiss division's reputation or not, however I left after 2 years in the Europa League to join Valladolid so I couldn't tell you about the champions league unfortunately.

Keep an eye on Jonas Sprenger, the CB/DM/MC from Liechtenstein you start with (i think) I got him up to rather good stats, to the point I had top championship teams offering £4m for him monthly.

Archived