i am just starting a new game with liverpool and i need a cf i am playing cisse and fowler yes i am that desperate. i would play crouch but his finishing is poor i am trying to get rid of morientes as i don't need him any tips of who to bye please help

i am just starting a new game with liverpool and i need a cf i am playing cisse and fowler yes i am that desperate. i would play crouch but his finishing is poor i am trying to get rid of morientes as i don't need him any tips of who to bye please help

I played as the mighty reds, funnily enough, keep Cisse, he will score you goals, Crouch will too, but only use him as a back up player. I never really played Fowler because I wanted a little more power from my forwards, plus he's as energetic as a 2-watt lightbulb.

To buy... Mirko Vucinic from Lecce (about 22-23 years old) - should get him for under £4m - fabulous stats.

Fernando Llorente - always scores, but may cost you up to £14m - stats aren't that great, but seems to score for whoever he plays for. Had him in my Liverpool side, but also had him in a different game with C.Palace in thew Championship - different class.

Cleberson - should cost sod all, get him loan him out, reap the benefit in a couple of seasons.

Also - Darijo Srna - Defender Midfielder Left or right. Must-have.

Lula - midfielder centre.

Sherman Andres Cardenas - attacking midfielder centre - mad stats.

Leandro Gioda - Centreback - superb, scores quite a lot too.

Anything else?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FC_Jon:

I played as the mighty reds, funnily enough, keep Cisse, he will score you goals, Crouch will too, but only use him as a back up player. I never really played Fowler because I wanted a little more power from my forwards, plus he's as energetic as a 2-watt lightbulb.

To buy... Mirko Vucinic from Lecce (about 22-23 years old) - should get him for under £4m - fabulous stats.

Fernando Llorente - always scores, but may cost you up to £14m - stats aren't that great, but seems to score for whoever he plays for. Had him in my Liverpool side, but also had him in a different game with C.Palace in thew Championship - different class.

Cleberson - should cost sod all, get him loan him out, reap the benefit in a couple of seasons.

Also - Darijo Srna - Defender Midfielder Left or right. Must-have.

Lula - midfielder centre.

Sherman Andres Cardenas - attacking midfielder centre - mad stats.

Leandro Gioda - Centreback - superb, scores quite a lot too.

Anything else? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dont agree with the Crouch bit because he scored bout 50 goals first season and won World player of the year

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Eddy505:

I dont agree with the Crouch bit because he scored bout 50 goals first season and won World player of the year </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

whs

Archived