Scouting Competitions

Hi All,

Its been a while since I posted here and and I'm sorry if this question has been asked before but, is it possible to scout under 20's leagues? I play in Italy and would like to increase my domestic play bias but finding quality Italians at a young age seems to be a little difficult with my scouts only coming back with a couple of half decent Italian youngsters every time I do some scouting serious (I know that it may just be that Italy isn't producing any good youngsters but when I look at the players in the under 20's league next to none of them have been scouted). I know I can scout other competitions but I think this would be really useful for find quality youngsters, I'm a bit of an Arsene Wenger when play FM so this would be a really useful option.

If this isn't possible, is there a change this could be a feature of future FMs?

Thanks.

When i was looking in italy I could only find half decent, and my scouts were saying 3 star, i signed one as a back up and turns out he is actualy top notch and although still 3 star his value is rocketing and he is a very consistent left back.

Archived