LOGOS ETC

Hey all,

I'm trying to do a pack of logos for scottish league - yeah I know there is one already but just fancied trying my own doing the comps rotated slighty left and clubs rotated slightyly right just to see if it looks good.

ANyway, can you do a badge for national teams - ive tried doing a scottish badge but cant seem to get it to come up - what name should i be using??

Cheers

Oh and here is my first attempt at competitions in scotland (includin int and euro logos)

Malcs first attempt at logos

Dini flame me first attempt and tbh Ive not actually tried em oput - getn late y'know.

Cheers

Malc

Hey all,

I'm trying to do a pack of logos for scottish league - yeah I know there is one already but just fancied trying my own doing the comps rotated slighty left and clubs rotated slightyly right just to see if it looks good.

ANyway, can you do a badge for national teams - ive tried doing a scottish badge but cant seem to get it to come up - what name should i be using??

Cheers

Oh and here is my first attempt at competitions in scotland (includin int and euro logos)

Malcs first attempt at logos

Dini flame me first attempt and tbh Ive not actually tried em oput - getn late y'know.

Cheers

Malc

tried em out - no bad. Have to clean up the Bells league logo and add in scottish cup and I think the world cup one could be a bit better

Overall though I think ive done ok wit em

Ill post update in a while plus scottish clubs and then if I can be bothered i might try the rest.

Cheers

Malc

Right apart from st mirren and st johnstone which i still havent figured out yet Im done with scotland.

I altered the tecxt colour of the eruo comps to show up better and final pack is here

Also here are some screenshots too showing how they look (its a pity thet the tp bar isnt uniform cos itd make them look better but what I might try is using a screencap fitting the logos to the shape of the bar)

Anyway, enjoy

Screen 1

Screen 2

Screen 3

Screen 4

cheers

Malc

Archived