Injury bugs

Call this a bug or not, it's still bloody annoying!

I have no AMR's left due to them all coincidentally getting injured. I constantly get first half injuries so my first choice went off, the next game the same thing happens to my backup. "Typical" I think to myself, "Nevrmind, I'll snap up a free transfer to the end of the season". What happens in his first game? GETS INJURED 10 MINUTES AFTER COMING ON AS A SUBSTITUTE.

There are far too many first half injuries in the game that force players off. My training schedules aren't as gruelling as they could be and let's face it, with physios able to raise people from the dead with current techniques, players aren't forced off in every game. pffffff.

Are the players injury prone? Do you have your playmaker set to whoever is in AMR position? Maybe the opposition are targeting the player with hard tackling because he's the playmaker? Combine this with injury prone players and you'll get injuries.

My playmaker is usually AMC. I wouldn't say these players are injury prone, there's almost a rotation policy when it comes to injuries as everyone takes their turn to spend time on the treatment table.

Random question here, but you're not the same Bloodzeed who has the best football streaming on the internet by any chance? (Not that I would ever partake in such services ;))

Now my brand new replacement is out for 2-3 months with my other 2 out for 4 weeks. I'll either have to completely change my tactics, or just hit the bottle really hard.

No not the same one. Although I am a fan ;)

He does wonderful work for those that don't earn banker's bonuses to pay those tyrant broadcasters :)

Archived