FM11 - Suarez unhappy - Please help!

A few weeks ago i started a data in FM11.

Managing as Chelsea, in July i bought Luis Suarez from Ajax Amsterdam for $57M.

However, in August, i accidentally unregistered him for the Premier League (but registered in other competitions)

And he became unhappy and he wanted to leave the club. During a conversation, i said " Your behaviour is totally unprofessional... " to retain him. I've rejected his offer to be put in a transfer list twice, and i said "Luis remains in my plans" during a press conference.

In January, i registered him and so far he has scored eight goals for Chelsea until May (Chelsea won the BPL) his morale is superb, but when trying to make a private chat he said: "I think the relationship between us has broken down and i've not got the patience to talk with you" i've tried that so many times after he has been registered, but the same screen appears :(

What should i do to bring him back to happiness and make him want to have private chat with me??

Not usually a lot you can do in this situation. If his contract has a few years to run, just keep playing him. Eventually, there's every chance he'll get over it. I've had unhappy players who manage to move past it with enough time.

Someone else might have a more creative solution for you.

Archived