Wingers shooting 90% of the time

Go into player instructions of you wingers and change their style from attack to support.

also, change their long shot to rarley

through ball, cross ball to often

and don't forget, you always could ask one of your coaches to train them on passing more than shooting as a prefered move to the player

yeah ive just noticed the player instructions haha i didnt even know it was there, even tho ive played all the fm/cm games since beginning, i just thought it wasnt in it this year ha how stupid am i. Hopefully now i will see a change as it was doing my head in. cheers

Oh my,

I can't even think playing without this feature, actually I feel that FM should contain more features and controls on players in tatics

I mean, look at all football games in PC or PS3

giving you great control on player movments, and setting player instructions.

I feel that SI should improve the FM's player movments control and provide more features in tactics and team playing strategy

let us know what happens after adjustments :)

what team are you managing? what tactic do you use?

Yeah totally, i used to use it but couldn't find it, i never really looked hard enough ha

im clyde been in charge for 10 years, and somehow did ok but things could have been better and im now seeing the benefits of finding player instructions screen as you really need to ask them to play to how you want them or whats the point in it, so its working now as my wide midfielders are now setting up more goals than shooting, im playing a 451 with wide midfielders.

and again thanks for the information worked a treat :)

with you are being a 4-5-1 fan, or at least using it as your formation, why not trying 4-1-4-1 asymmetric?

i just developed, still working on it but my team is performing much better than my favorite (4-4-2)

i made it like this:

(GK)

(2 CBs) (2 WBs)

(1 DM)

(1 CM) (1 LM)

(1 ACM) (1 ARM)

(1 TGM)

this I belive was Man Utd's formation in 1994-1996

with somewhat slower tempo than average, short passes, high defensive line..

it gives me the (Man Utd)'s movements in front, and (Barcelona)'s style in defence and midfeild

Archived