pc/psp?

PSP version uses 25,000+ players altogether whereas the PC version has over 275,000. There is no 3D pitch in PSP it is just a simple 2D pitch which doesn't really work. There isn't as many features in PSP as there are in PC, with Team Talks, Private player Chat and Press Conferences for example only present in the game. Only 4 leagues are loadable in PSP with a lesser amount of players as opposed to PC. There is no youth or reserve teams in the PSP game apart from B teams (barca etc.). There are no agents, assistants, coaches or physios like in PC. The PSP game is very similar to the old Championship Manager games 10 years ago, and is designed as a pick-up and play game. If you don't have FMH2011 then I recommend getting the latest version, if you do have 2011 then just download an update from fmhvibe as the games are pretty much the same (2011&2012).

However I also recommend upgrading your PC or getting a new, better one as the PC gaming experience is a class apart from handheld.

They are two seperate games. The PC is one you have to spend hours on to make progress where as the PSP you can do a season in a night, now that sounds bad but it is likened to the CM 01/02 game and is aimed at people with less time while remaining very addictive and with the right amount of depth for a casual player.

There is no right answer but I recommend if you want to be in control of everything then go for PC.

Archived