I'm starting to wonder what the point is in playing FM12

Promoted in my first season in League 1 as Sheffield Wednesday, decent signings in my first championship season...

7 games in: 2 wins, 1 draw and 4 defeats.

In EVERY game i've played, i've had either more, or the same CCC as the opposition, yet my defeats have been 3-0, 3-1, 4-0 and 2-1. My draw I had more possession and CCC in a 3-3 draw.

I really enjoyed the first season, and in previous version I have enjoyed the challenge, but it suddenly feels as if i'm playing a game where the AI just decides when it wants to score.

Oh I know mate, and I was dreading the championship as soon as it looked like I would be promoted there in the first place, but it just seems ridiculous that i've managed to play so well and have little reward. It's not like there's a dip in form, so when that comes I dread to think what will happen! The only 2 positived so far str that a) i'm predicted 17th and i'm not far off in 19th!? and b) Sheffield United have had an even worse start than me!

that actually happens always after someone overachieves something with a small/medium team. reputation goes up and because AI isn't able to counter our tactics it makes your players dumber. it's the only reason i don't bother playing with small/medium teams, no point in putting effort on a small team if 1 year later the game is biased against that same team

Archived