Aston Villa: The Dream Job

needhelp23

So this Career will start as a Ex International Footballer and I take on the Aston Villa job. My aim is to win the Premier League I am giving myself 3 season's to slowly get the right squad and then I will take the Champions League on.

I will not:

Cheat obv

I will post transfers to show I am not cheating

I will have fun

I will hope a lot of you subscribe and view

I will post Pre Season/ Half way through/ End of Season

Anyone want to know how there team is doing let me know :)

Its on FM2012 too

Darren Gibson can be signed on a free in 2nd half of the 1st season :D

You should consider selling Bent, Zogbia (Since they fetch high fees and Bent's wages are so high)

Get a faster defender with good heading abilities like Shawcross (Dunne and Cuellar are real slow ._.)

You can get Kolarov for 3m, Warnock isnt good in my save

Delph Clark Albrington are real beast in my save ^^ Slowly introduced into my 1st team.

As for the others i think they are all dead wood, i cleared the 1st team and introduced new players every transfer window, slowly :D

Just my opinion, have fun mate!

Darren Gibson can be signed on a free in 2nd half of the 1st season :D

You should consider selling Bent, Zogbia (Since they fetch high fees and Bent's wages are so high)

Get a faster defender with good heading abilities like Shawcross (Dunne and Cuellar are real slow ._.)

You can get Kolarov for 3m, Warnock isnt good in my save

Delph Clark Albrington are real beast in my save ^^ Slowly introduced into my 1st team.

As for the others i think they are all dead wood, i cleared the 1st team and introduced new players every transfer window, slowly :D

Just my opinion, have fun mate!

I am never getting rid of Bent, Gibson was worth it for just what I paid. N'Zogbia will prolly be out the door. I think Clark and Herd are great

Warnock is awful but Dunne and Collins have started very well

Get rid of Bent, get quientero(not sure how its spelt) or some other Africana poacher..

Got one of mine for 250k, 10games into the season, hes worth 3m although he has been starting on the bench.

Bent wages is crazy. I reduced my wages to 600k.

Playing in Europe.. Almost got the sack once in season 1, season 2 twice. But im 3rd with 10games to go in season 2

Get rid of Bent, get quientero(not sure how its spelt) or some other Africana poacher..

Got one of mine for 250k, 10games into the season, hes worth 3m although he has been starting on the bench.

Bent wages is crazy. I reduced my wages to 600k.

Playing in Europe.. Almost got the sack once in season 1, season 2 twice. But im 3rd with 10games to go in season 2

LOL I actually need to because its coming to January I am keeping my job..............JUST. I am getting rid of N'Zog too

Archived