small additions to press features

one small addition i'd like to see is the future is the ability to comment to the press about individual matches. for example, in the buildup to a match between the other two title contenders, *both* commented (rather dismissively) on my title chances. they drew 1-1. i'd love to be able to click on the match and comment directly on how the match hurt both of their title chances.

i'd also like the ability to be more negative / snotty in commenting on other managers (especially rivals) and even referees. if comments are inappropriate enough i'd like to see steeper sanctions and maybe a bit of scandal about my lack of decorum as a manager (for wildly inappropriate comments about the refereeing for example). most importantly though i'd like to be able to comment sarcastically about high-rep managers instead of being offered only a choice as to what kind of gushing sycophant i want to be.

for example, when asked about Ferguson, i'd love to be able to say something along the lines of "well, no doubt he's talented, but he's a petty, vindictive and utterly loathsome reptile. i cringe in disgust at the mention of his unholy name." yes, i know i can add my own comments to the "i don't have much time for him," but that's not what i'm talking about. i want another, more extreme comment available, i want the option to fan the flames, or ignite the kindling if there are no flames yet. i want to be evil, and right now you just don't give me the option, SI...

Archived