Steam Shambles.

I have been playing Champ Manager / Football Manager since Champ Man 2 and have never had so many issues with the game until this years edition. The Steam program is an absolute joke. It slows my not so old Laptop to a crawling speed and makes the game play sluggish which hugely effects my enjoyment of the game, i've tried to play the game about 3 times and have been told the 'game is currently unavailable'. When i pay 30 pounds for a game i expect to be able to play it when i want to ! Outrageous.

Aside from the Steam issue i'm very impressed with FM 2012, its a great game and SI should be very proud of the finished game but making the game only usable with Steam has seriously spoiled the game for me. I understand Steam was seen as a way to stop the game being pirated but forcing people to use it to play the game is a severe error. I feel really let down this year as do many other long term players of the game. Nobody i know likes using the Steam program, its just a pain.

I really hope by next years edition the Steam issue is gotten rid of and FM reverts back to the old disc format.

Archived